We are looking for Professional Services consultants to join the team. This role will focus specifically on the accounting side of our system, delivering consultancy and training primarily to the finance departments of law firms.
About the role:
- Delivery of training and consultation services to new and existing clients. This will be done both On-site and On-line so some travel will be expected.
- Provide support to the sales team during the procurement of new sales.
- Host webinars and online training sessions.
- Support and contribute to the management of the client knowledgebase, training programs and the development of technical documentation, videos,
- training manuals and other company documentation.
- Support the design and delivery of employee learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in departmental processes, policies, business operations, quality control and adherence to them.
- Continued learning on the product.
- Assist with establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Ensure project methodology are executed effectively within the capacity of the Professional Services role.
- Contribute to tender responses and deliver bid presentations. This position will also involve interaction with senior executives, and work as a member of the bid/tender team. This will involve contribution to the operational input, bid system and meeting clients to win tenders as part of the sales process.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunities to progress your own career and skill set
- Access to our company’s pension/income protection/Health Hero scheme
- Life insurance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Social committee and regular social events
Required skills for this role:
- Experience in a senior consulting role.
- Experience in developing the skills of staff engaged in provision of professional consulting.
- Strong Customer focus is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth experience of business analysis and Professional Services Consulting.
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Assess the skills of team members and ensure training is delivered to build skills.
- Qualifications from either ACCA, ILFM, SOLAS or equivalent.
- Minimum Five (5) years relevant work experience –in the Legal software market and /or Legal Office environment.
To apply for this job vacancy please fill out the form below with an attached CV.