As part of a move away from traditional account management, we’re now looking to recruit a team of Client Success Consultants for our SOS Legal office in Bath who are experts in both the legal industry and practice management software.
In this role you will work closely with a selection of firms to determine their current competency and system usage with a view to aiding them in accessing the resources and services available to them to achieve their goals.
- As the bridge between the company and our clients, your role will be to maintain the relationship with the client, understand their organisational structure, key employees / managers, and their objectives.
- Use the knowledge you have gained to ensure a client has access to what they need from our company, both now and into the future.
- Understand the extent of our responsibility to a client, to push back in a timely manner if expectations exceed what can reasonably be requested.
- Manage escalations with internal teams and that everything is being done to ensure client satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary contact to manage and resolve critical situations.
- Ensure client feedback is heard and acted upon.
- Work closely with all departments as a client advocate within the decision-making process. In particular, provide insight to product management, sales and marketing on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and client engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption.
- Ensuring achievement of targets/KPI’s as agreed with head of Professional Services.
- Carryout regular health checks with clients to provide for benchmarking and measurable improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing opportunities to progress your own career and skill set
- Access to our company’s pension/income protection/Health Hero scheme
- Life insurance
- Full remote or hybrid working model from Bath office
- Social committee and regular social events
Required skills for this role:
- Experience in the legal industry, either within a firm or a technology provider is essential for this role. You will be expected to have a broad knowledge of Practice Management Software, and how it is used within a firm.
- Be personable and enjoy talking with people and building relationships.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Ability to build credibility and trust.
- Willing to travel periodically.
To apply for this job vacancy please fill out the form below with an attached CV.